Price And Quantity
- 50 INR
- 7% to 14%
- 1170 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- Red and Black
- Used as industrial fuel to substitute furnace oil or industrial diesel.
Pyrolysis Oil offered by us is greatly admired for having high calorific value, low residual carbon, & low sulfur content. Also known as bio-oil, it is used in power plants, paper mills, and cement kilns. This oil also finds application as liquid fuel for industrial furnaces, boilers, and foundries. It is available at reasonable prices in different grades & volumes as requested by our respected clients. Pyrolysis Oil is the end product of rubber & plastic pyrolysis that is later processed for improving performance characteristics. It is provided in a completely sealed container for assuring safe transit & storage.
- We are also the manufacturer of plastic pyrolysis plants in the range of capacity from 500 kg to 15 ton.
- With oil buy back policy
- 5 years service free .
- We also provide training for cleints and give experience certificate which must need for bank loan and also provide certified project for submission to bank for loan. delivery time 60 days from the period of 50% advance payment.
- GST ,packing,insurance,transportation is extra.
"We Are Supplying In Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Odisha, Telangana Only"
- 3000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Andhra Pradesh
96,4th left,block no:A-07,NEW AUTO NAGAR,TADIGADAPA TO ENIKEPADU 100FT ROAD, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, 520007, India